Saturday, October 4, 2008

Improv

I'm about to go to an improv show with a friend tonight. Improv always sounds cool and fun and then you get there and when it's over you think to yourself that you'll probably never go back. We'll see how it goes tonight. I've always wanted to try improv myself. Maybe one day I will.

So far I've only told 3 people about this blog. I'll increase that over time and as I begin to post on more substantive topics like the election, sports, and low carb treats. One person I told liked the first blog but said I'd get tired of doing it pretty soon. He's wrong. I'm already tired of doing it. In fact, I'm annoyed right now. I should be getting dressed to go to improv. But instead I'm typing. I should stop typing instead of typing about not typing. I'll do that in a second.

Blogging sucks. Who am I even talking to right now? But, I'm gonna force myself. It'll be good for me. Good for my soul.

More to come....

No comments: